Our list of services include:• Initial Free Consultation to access the borrower’s needs and objectives
• Prequalifying borrowers for Commercial Mortgage Approval – Purchase, Refinance or Construction
• Accessing our database of Lenders find the best available interest rates and terms
• Helping borrowers assemble & complete a full application package
• Issuing a Letter of Interest (LOI) from a premier Lending Source
• Processing of your Commercial Loan application
• Complete customer service from Initial discussions to Loan Funding
The Loan Consultants at Service One Commercial Mortgage
(S1 Commercial) are trained, licensed and experienced professionals that work with individual borrowers and provide the best Commercial Mortgage Solutions in the USA. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of Customer Service to our clients. We are proud of our reputation in the industry, including an A+ (highest) rating from the Better Business Bureau, and zero registered complaints - dating back over 10 years.
After the 2009 economic recession, many lenders severely curtailed their lending activities or stopped lending altogether. At Service One Commercial, we are actively helping borrowers find and fund loans on a nationwide basis. As an independent mortgage broker, Service One Mortgage (S1 Commercial) offers many advantages over the local banks. We maintain relationships with a large array of Lending sources (Banks, Credit Unions, Insurance Companies, Finance Companies and Private Lenders) guaranteeing the best rates and widest range of financing choices possible. We will process your loan request and, if pre-approved, offer a letter of intent (LOI) or term sheet from a lender, with no-cost and no-obligation. We provide extremely fast turnaround times. Most loan requests are reviewed and a decision made within 48 hours. Our Lenders are generally able to close most loans within 30 days from completed, submitted application.
See why our customers rank Service One Commercial as the Best Commercial Lending source.
Call us today for a Free Consultation and Loan Quote.
Get Free Quote